Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Introduction

Thank you for visiting the new Seattle Book Review! This blog is currently under construction, so it is pretty meat an potatoes until the graphics come in! The first real post should come within the week. We are going to start the reviews with a cult classic among readers of pop fiction: Stephen King's The Dark Tower. At this point, I don't have plans to cover the entire series. The Gunslinger, being the first book in the series will be reviewed and rated against the rest of King's work. Pop fiction reviews will be a norm here at the review. My initial selection for review was Stephanie Meyer's 'Twilight' but I could hardly stomach the novel. A post will also follow on the arduous task of reading Twilight (An achievement I have yet to claim). Thanks again for visiting. Hopefully, within the next few months, this blog will grow exponentially. Keep it classy America.

No comments:

Post a Comment